Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In a tizzy


Breathe...I need to remember to breathe. That is my mantra for people I love who are in distress and yet, I forget to breathe.... I'm all in a tizzy thinking about all the things I need and would like to do before Christmas. I love Christmastime. I just don't seem to get into the spirit of gift buying, etc. until well into December. I know some people who have their shopping done and gifts wrapped. I have only just started! And it's the same every year and I always get everything done and I'm usually happy with the results. So Tresa, remember to breathe....inhale......exhale.....inhale....exhale.... (getting sleepy).....breathe....

2 comments:

Leasa said...

We talk alike, we walk alike hey, we even shop alike. That could have been my post. I'm not even close to being done and I haven't wrapped a thing!

sweetlittlelife said...

I've been using that breathe thing a lot! Thank you. :) Everything's gonna be alright. I love you and can't wait to see you tonight!