Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Twin Connection


My twin sister's father-in-law passed away a few days ago. I live in Indiana and she lives in Georgia so I am not able to be with her and her family during their time of sorrow. My heart aches for my brother-in-law, my sister (Leasa) and my niece and nephew. Today I was suddenly overcome with anxiety and a terrible headache. A few minutes later I noticed the time --it was 1230PM. It occured to me that Leasa and her family would have been preparing to leave for the funeral home to see their loved one laid out in his casket (today was his viewing). I was feeling her pain and anxiety! I felt it in my heart and in my head. It's a twin connection...it's amazing and scary and wonderful all at the same time. Wages family....I'm sorry for your loss. My deepest heartfelt thoughts are with you all! Love you!

1 comment:

sweetlittlelife said...

You really are the kindest, most compassionate person I know.




PS. I've been scratching your widget for a very long time.