small red potaotes
any type of chicken with the skin (I used split chicken breasts)
rotisserie chicken spicebutter
1. cut vegetables--halve the potatoes, quarter the carrots and chunk the onion
2. place in baking dish or dutch oven, sprinkle with salt and pepper
3. place chicken over vegetables and sprinkle with rotisserie chicken seasoning
4. dot the top of chicken with butter!
5. Cover baking dish with foil, or dutch oven with lid, and bake at 375 degrees for
45 - 50 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 15 minutes (to crisp the skin). (if you use a whole chicken the baking time might be longer, check for doneness as usual)
I loved this dish. It was quick and easy to put together. The aroma in the house was wonderful and I thought it was delicious!