Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The past week


It was a fairly uneventful week. We had yet another car repair; a new starter. At least we didn't have to have the car towed and the repair was done in just a couple of hours. Actually, the week seems like a blur to me now (probably because of my mood). Joel and I spent some time with my parents Friday evening, their anniversary, which was nice. It was blustery and snowy on Saturday but we saw some sunshine today. Billy spent this afternoon napping inside as you can see. I'm ready for February to end. Spring can't come soon enough!









1 comment:

sweetlittlelife said...

Is that picture of the sun at your house? That is amazing. Really. I'm going to make it my wallpaper. Oh I want to be there so badly.

Billy looks so sweet. She's lucky to have you. I too am ready to kiss February goodbye. Spring is coming!