Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer Breeze.... Makes Me Feel Fine


Here is a picture of a lovely breeze, breezing through my bedroom window this morning. Weather-wise, it's going to be a perfect day. It's sunny and breezy and not too warm. The house smells of clean, fresh air!
Today, I'm planning to assemble the canopy for my swing. The swing sits under a tree so it's pretty much shaded but there's an issue with bird doo. Not a pretty sight! Speaking of birds, I found lots of bird feathers in the side yard this morning. I think Billy is responsible. I know that's what cats do, but I don't like it.
Well, I'm on my way outside. I have a canopy waiting and a book to finish.

2 comments:

Momma Truitt said...

Beautiful picture! And bird poop is bad!! What are you reading? I need a good book to read.

sweetlittlelife said...

Your picture is so neat! I hope you have a wonderful day outside! You are living in paradise...well, the paradise of Indiana!