Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Sweetie, Mother Nature & the Colonel

A few weeks ago, I was itching to go on a picnic. Joel would happily follow me anywhere on a Sunday afternoon (our time together is limited and precious) so he agreed and asked me where I wanted to go. After doing some thinking (in the shower, where I do my best thinking), I decided we could picnic in our own backyard. I suggested setting up our table and chairs in the very back yard, between the garage and the cornfield. We decided on Kentucky Fried Chicken. Lord have mercy, D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! And the view was spectacular! We ate, sat in our chairs and oohhed and aahhed at the beauty that surrounded us. I think I'll be making another date with my Sweetie and the Colonel, soon!











2 comments:

Momma Truitt said...

Love Love Love KFC!! Glad to see you posting again!!

sweetlittlelife said...

This is the cutest post! Sounds like the perfect day to me!