Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March, March, March

Hallelujah, it's warm and sunny today! Mother Nature has been good to us through the usually cold, dreary and windy month of March. This year I have loved March (makes me wonder though what MN has in store for us in April) but maybe the "other shoe" won't drop--maybe April will be happy, springy and sunny too. All I know is that I feel good on this last day of March.



I've had some very positive distractions the last few months as I have become reaquainted, through Facebook, with several childhood friends. These women have come to mean a great deal to me. We share giggles and support most every day through our wall postings. We all go back to first grade--one of these friends, even further. We grew up in a small town so it's no wonder we were able to just [seemingly] pick up where we left off over 30 years ago. My high school friend denied my friend request and at first I felt hurt but now, I could care less. I love my original and inspiring wise-cracking, smart, funny and beautiful childhood friends. They are the same sweet girls; Rhonda, Tami, Cindy, Bernice, Susie, and Jeanette.

6 comments:

Leasa said...

Are you marching like JB?

sweetlittlelife said...

Boooo to the high school friend!

Tresa said...

I did think of JB when I wrote the title. LOL

Rhonda said...

Thanks for sharing!i am blessed to have you in my life!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

It's funny but I've had that very same thing happen to me. Getting reacquainted with old friends is the best! Especially smart mouthed ones. LOL! We are blessed!

Tresa said...

I like my smart mouthed friends the best!