Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012



Ahhh, sweet and precious Olivia
She is a happy baby, full of energy, curiosity and heart-melting charisma. 




WHERE'S THE SNOW? Not here!

We Hoosiers are having an unusually mild winter. As you can see by the 7 day forecast, the high temperature today is 54 degrees! It's sunny and just plain delightful outside. And the weather has been perfect for all of the Super Bowl visitors and activities in Indianapolis. Now if we can just keep this going through February.....
On a serious note, my heart hurts for the people in Serbia who are dealing with on-going brutal winter weather, and no warming in sight.




I've been in a mind-numbing state lately.  I get all sorts of  ideas running through my head-- writing ideas, craft ideas, you name it, but when it comes to following through, my mind goes blank.  It has taken me way, way longer than it should to write this post. The light's on but nobody's home.  I need a nap.

No comments: