Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Child play

I went to Hobby Lobby at lunch today. As I walked past an endcap with wooden cut-out letters, I noticed that L M N O were lined up, side-by-side on a shelf. I grabbed an A and placed it in front of the N. Can you picture it? Okay I know it was juvenile but I'm a little grumpy today (because I'm tired) and it was my way of acting-out towards the rude Hobby Lobby employee I had just encountered. What a rebel I am! Now I'm LMAO (Loving My Awesome Olivia) HA!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh yes, you are definately someone I need to meet! I get rude Hobby Lobby people all the time and the lines are so long!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Leasa said...

Only one thing to say...LMAO :-)

sweetlittlelife said...

Oh Speedy Lady...you little rebel you!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

And now we are all....LMAO!

Hugs!

Holly said...

Hey!!! Everything okay over there?? I check in everyday to see if you've got anything for me to smile about. Just wanting to make sure everything is ok.