Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a mess!

Instead of sitting here at the computer, I'm supposed to be cleaning the house and decorating for Christmas. I did get the furniture moved around and did a little dusting but I don't wanna do anymore! *whining* The livingroom is a disaster as is the kitchen because I keep moving stuff around instead of putting things where they belong (not sure where some of my junk belongs, if ya know what I mean). I gave myself a 2 hour time limit to get stuff done with the idea that my reward would be tv and computer time. Obviously I'm cheating! I am not good at delaying gratification. I want to play and do what I want *pouting*. And now I'm laughing at myself. Oh the drama! LOL

p.s. It's 2:40PM right now...I've got my 70's music going...Marvin Gaye singing "Let's Get it On"....I'm gonna get my groove on, and get my work finished. I'll check back when I'm done!


I finished at 6:30P. Everything looks nice and festive. Welcome, Christmas!

2 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

You made me laugh...more than once!!! I love you. You always make things so special and nice at Christmas time...well actually ...ALL THE TIME!!!

sweetlittlelife said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just saw the pictures of the swing and the field. I envy you. It is so beautiful.