Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

High on Happiness

Spending the weekend with my daughter was the perfect medicine for my winter blues. I was giddy and high on happiness all weekend. On Friday night, we went to Vincennes for dinner at Applebee's. Our experience was fabulous! We started with the chips and queso appetizer, which was yummy, followed by Fiesta Lime Chicken (which we both had). The food was delicious and the service was great. We then spent the next couple of hours shopping at Big Lots (of all places) and JC Penney where I tried on some jeans that Mallory said made me look 20 pounds lighter. I bought them, of course. On Saturday we spent the day in our jammies surfing the internet, watching youtube videos and talking and giggling and talking. It was such a relaxing day. Mallory made a delicious chicken enchilada dish for dinner. Of course Aaron was a gracious host as well. Sunday came too soon...it was so hard to leave. I miss my Mallory, every day. The good news is that it won't be long before Mallory, Aaron and Jack will be living close by. I can't wait!

2 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

Thank you for a wonderful weekend. They always go so fast. I can't wait for the day that we say good bye only to be able to see each other again in minutes if we want to!

Tresa said...

I can hardly wait either,sweetie.