Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

All About Orange

I've been in an orangey mood lately--really diggin' orange food and drink. Some of it good for me, some of it not so good.

Cheez-It's: a great snacky snack.

Diet Sunkist is my new, next-to- favorite drink. Diet Coke still reigns supreme, but I love a cold, cold Sunkist, mid-morning (after coffee time).


Okay, so here's the not-so-good orange "thing" that I've been into lately, DORITO'S--even better if chased by a Diet Sunkist!


The best orange thing I have going for me are navel oranges. MMM, MMM good and oh-so refreshing!


I am not limiting my orange cravings to food and drink as I have decided that I want to use orange as a POP! of color in our livingroom. I have been searching online for orange fabrics for pillow covers.

Can you say, "oohh, pretty"?


Knock, Knock!

Who's There?
Orange!
Orange Who?
Orange you glad this post is over?

2 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

Oohh Pretty!

You are cute!

Smart Mouth Broad said...

LOL! I love that joke. I love your "pop" of orange. Funny, you did a post about orange food. My youngest says she doesn't like anything food that is orange. I should have her read this and see if you can convert her.