1. wake up early...piddle around too much because I have all this extra time (ha!)
2. can't decide what to wear...more time wasting away
3. leave the house 8 minutes late
4. get 1/2 mile down the road, notice something feels wrong with the car
5. stop car, get out, walk around car, notice front tire is almost flat
6. limp into Summitville on nearly flat tire to get air at Circle K
7. get to Circle K and learn that I have no change for air machine and no cash with which to get change
8. go into Circle K to get cash from ATM; ATM "temporarily unavailable"
9. ask cashier if I can get cash back with a purchase, she says "no, sorry"
10. tear rolls down my face
11. nice cashier says, "let me see if I have 3 quarters", she does...I thank her profusely
12. go back to car and notice that air machine takes debit/credit cards (unbelievable!)
13. see nice young man getting in car next to mine, ask him if he thinks tire is beyond point of being able to maintain air, he checks tire...
14. nice young man offers to put air in tire for me (took two swipes of my debit card)
15. thank young man profusely...return 75 cents to cashier in store
16. call work to say why I'm late....very understanding boss
17. drive to tire repair place (very nice people)
18. tire is repaired in about 30 minutes...NO CHARGE! thank tire repair man profusely
19. arrive at work, 70 minutes late
20. THANKFUL FOR THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS